This programme outlines how universities can achieve a whole-university approach to mental health and wellbeing.
- Learn – transitions, teaching, assessment and progression
- Support – Support services, risk, external partnerships and information sharing
- Work – Staff wellbeing and staff development
- Live – proactive interventions, mentally healthy environment, accommodation, social integration and physical environment
- Enabling themes – leadership, strategy, policy, student participation, cohesiveness of support, inclusivity, research innovation and dissemination