The Zero Suicide Alliance is greater than simply the sum of all of the individual parts. Our members are passionate, innovative and outstanding, but even an excellent organisation or individual alone is limited, we believe that by coming together we can do more, reach further and think more creatively.
We want you to join us, together we can achieve great things, and really make a difference to people’s lives.
We want you if:
- You care about people
- You want to make change happen
- You believe that suicide can and must be prevented
- You are willing to share and collaborate
- You want to be part of something bigger
What we offer:
- Connection: We bring our hundreds of members together, at our conferences, events, Twitter conversations and through this website
- Access: We offer you access to all of the excellent practice and resources you could want, free, without any catch.
- Help: Our team is here to help you, if you are stuck, need support or advice, you can get in touch with us and we will help however we can to reach the right solutions for you.
- Encouragement: We are made up of passionate people, we get excited when we hear what you are trying to achieve, and we want to help you maintain the momentum and keep pushing forwards, even when it’s hard. We are here and in your corner.
- Empowerment: When many voices come together in the same cause we can achieve more than any single voice alone. We advocate for our members, with politicians, policy makers and commissioners. Let us help make sure your voice is heard.
We are in the process of reviewing and improving our individual membership. At the moment we are not taking any new requests for individuals.
We will be back with a new offer, so check back soon!